The Community Code of Conduct outlines the rules for everyone. All the trademarks and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Upon request, we will remove (if liable) any information from the forum and/or that violates any copyright or trademark.
Xbox, Xbox360, Xbox One, Xbox Live, the Live Logo, and the Xbox logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. All Xbox Live integration is copyrighted StonyArc and xboxlivenation.com
Reproduction in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of xboxlivenation.com is prohibited. All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
We are not responsible for postings made by our members, but have a team looking for irregularities on a frequent basis and will remove them as soon as possible. The
comments are property of their posters, all the rest is copyrighted 2004-2015 xboxlivenation.com.
- By registering on the site you agree to all elements included in the Community Code of Conduct.
- Don’t use xboxlivenation.com, the community forums and groups or applications to do anything illegal. xboxlivenation.com is not responsible for anything you say on the website or any of the applications. You alone are personally liable for anything you say and or post.
- Don’t harass, abuse, or spam other gamers or community members.
- Don’t scream, yell, threaten, or stalk other gamers or community members.
- Don’t distribute, post, publish, upload, disseminate or discuss defamatory, infringing, obscene, sexual or other unlawful materials including images, audio, video, or text.
- Don’t post links to websites that violate the Code of Conduct or the rules of common courtesy.
- The forums, groups and all content is PG-13 so post accordingly.
- Don’t give out information that personally identifies you (such as your real name, address, phone number, credit card number, etc.) while you’re on the site or forums. This includes voice chats and the names you create for your gamertag or mottos. This information could be used by other players for illegal or harmful purposes. Also, don’t give out the personal information of other players or community members.
- Don’t create a username, gamertag, comments or posts that other users may be offended by, this includes comments that look, sound like, stand for, hint at, abbreviate, or insinuate any of the following: profane words/phrases, sexually explicit language, sexual innuendo, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances, or illegal activities.
- Don’t create names, posts or comments that references controversial religious topics, notorious people, organizations, or sensitive current or historical events that may also be considered inappropriate.
- Don’t talk or post about how to modify or hack game content to create cheats, including boosting and cheating.
- Don’t talk or post about how to modify or hack gaming hardware.
- Don’t post links to materials that could harm other users’ computers or would allow others to inappropriately access software or Web sites.
- Don’t impersonate or harass staff members.
- Any non-game-related conversation is only allowed in the appropriate forum sections. These are clearly marked “off topic”.
- Signatures . You are allowed to have one image in your signature. The maximum width of this image in a signature is 450 pixels, and the maximum height of this image in a signature is 120 pixels and may not exceed the 60Kb. The signature content is also subjected to the Community Code of Conduct. If you have an image in your signature you can have 1 line of text or 1 userbar. Signatures also may, as an alternative, contain up to 4 lines of text without images. Other combinations aren’t allowed. Disregarding this will result in removal of the signature and possible suspension.
- Commercial activities, including promoting your own site, are not allowed on the forums and or on any other part of the site without explicit written consent of one of the administrators.
- Limit the use of leet talk or shouting in forum posts. It’s disturbing and will be removed
We do everything we can to protect your privacy but you can however protect yourself to by not posting any personal information such as email address, phone number or postal address in public forum or groups. Moderators will remove this information when spotted. It’s up to you to use common sense in even sending personal information using email or the private message system. We strongly advice you to refrain from disclosing any information.
Violations of the Community Code of Conduct may result in various actions against you and/or your account including: an immediate account cancellation, a temporary ban, a permanent ban or reporting the offence to your ISP or the appropriate authorities. xboxlivenation.com is not obligated to send you a warning. xboxlivenation.com reserves the right to remove at any time, without notice, any user-created content.
On behalf of xboxlivenation.com
Last updated 30/12/2014