Skip to main content
Xbox One

Fallout

Home Forums Game Discussions Fallout

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kalo Roke 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Kalo Roke
    Participant

I though any game discussions should include a Fallout topic !
    I have been playing quite a bit of Fallout 4 !
    Any Fallout 4 players out there ?
    How do you like the DLC so far ?

Kalo Roke
    Participant

I tough the DLC where interesting but not worth the price
    they charged: Still waiting for the big DLC they were talking about !

Kalo Roke
    Participant

With the Vault-Tec Workshop DLC, Far Harbour and Nuka World added to the other DLC. You get your money’s worth with the season pass. The latest DLC, Nuka World is great fun !

Kalo Roke
    Participant

Here is my review of Fallout 4 Nuka World:
    When, I first starting playing this DLC, I found out that I was going to have to live the raider life. I wasn’t too happy about this because this goes against all the main character stands for. But once I found there was a way to opt out (talk to the medic in the Nuka-Town Market), I played both options. Living the Raider live was weird at first but after a while I got into it. I order to create raider settlements in the commonwealth, I had to go against some of the settlements I created. Most of them being heavily fortified with a high defense rating. While creating raider settlements, I would still get request to help the other settlements I created before being a raider: that didn’t make much sense! I loved playing the other option (the opt-out option) that gave me the chance to wipe out the raider gangs (make a save so you can go back and play the other option).
    While doing the Beverageer achievement, i couldn’t find the Nuka-Xtreme recipy book: it wasn’t on the table where it was supposed to be (another Bethesda glich ! ) Had to replay the DLC from the start, using an old save, to get that achievement: fortunately that time the book was there! On your first playthrough get that book as soon as possible.
    All in All, i found this DLC to be great fun ! Taking all the DLC’s into account, i had my money’s worth with the season pass.

Kalo Roke
    Participant

Got tired of Fallout 4 after 1 year of playing… Bought Forza Horizon 3 and Gears 4 and played for a while. Started playing Fallout 3 again: what a great game !

Kalo Roke
    Participant

Replayed Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas: great games. Currently playing Fallout Shelter on XBOX ONE: got all the achievements except one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.